These RetroBelt® original equipment-style lap belts for your classic vehicle are equipped with chrome push-button buckles featuring a starburst design, and webbing color-matched to its stitching. Our seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. Many vehicles manufactured prior to the late 1960’s were not equipped with seat belts. Adding seat belts is a wise investment in the safety of yourself and your family. Mounting hardware is available. Price is per each seat belt.
Available in eight colors: black, blue, bright red, burgundy, dark blue, grey, powder blue and tan.
These seat belts come with 75 inches of webbing, with 23 inches on the fixed push-button side and 52 inches on the adjustable male buckle side.
Available in four colors: black, bright red, gray, and tan.
These seat belts come with 60 inches of webbing, with 23 inches on the fixed push-button side and 37 inches on the adjustable male buckle side.
Available in Black.
The 90-inch belt measures 45-inches on the buckle side and 45-inches on the lap side.
- RetroBelt® seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards FMVSS 209 and FMVSS 302
- OE-style chrome push-button with starburst design
- Buckle measures 2 by 2 inches
- Webbing measures 1 ⅞ inches wide
- Chrome seat belt ends
- Mounting hardware is available
- Economical solution to your seat belt needs
- Price is per each seat belt
- Learn more about Seat Belt Fitment
- These seat belts are not designed to work with vehicles that have electric seat belt warning systems.
- Made in Taiwan
Not for off road applications. Do not use on a racetrack.