1946-50 Plymouth Special Deluxe Push Button Style Lap Belt
Want to see our webbing colors in person?Order a webbing swatch here.
These RetroBelt® original equipment-style lap belts for your classic 1946-50 Plymouth Special Deluxe are equipped with chrome push-button buckles featuring a starburst design, and webbing color-matched to its stitching. Our seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. Many vehicles manufactured prior to the late 1960’s were not equipped with seat belts. Adding seat belts is a wise investment in the safety of yourself and your family. Mounting hardware is available. Price is per each seat belt.
Available in eight colors: black, blue, bright red, burgundy, dark blue, grey, powder blue and tan.
These seat belts come with 75 inches of webbing, with 23 inches on the fixed push-button side and 52 inches on the adjustable male buckle side.
Available in four colors: black, bright red, gray, and tan.
These seat belts come with 60 inches of webbing, with 23 inches on the fixed push-button side and 37 inches on the adjustable male buckle side.
- RetroBelt® seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards FMVSS 209 and FMVSS 302
- Made in China
- OE-style chrome push-button with starburst design
- Buckle measures 2 by 2 inches
- Webbing measures 1 ⅞ inches wide
- Chrome seat belt ends
- Mounting hardware is available
- Economical solution to your seat belt needs
- Price is per each seat belt
- Learn more about Seat Belt Fitment
Not for off road applications. Do not use on a racetrack.