Shop By Color
Shop By Buckle
1950 Mercury Series 0CM Aviation Style Lap Belt
Want to see our webbing colors in person?Order a webbing swatch here.
These RetroBelt® lap belts for your classic 1950 Mercury Series 0CM feature attractive chrome plated aviation-style lift buckles and are available in 23 colors. Seat belts are available in both 60-inch and 75-inch lengths, and the webbing is color-matched to its stitching. Our seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. Many vehicles manufactured prior to the late 1960’s were not equipped with seat belts. Adding seat belts is a wise investment in the safety of yourself and your family. Mounting hardware is available. Price is per each seat belt.
- RetroBelt® seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards FMVSS 209 and FMVSS 302
- Made in China
- 23 colors to match the interior upholstery of your classic 1950 Mercury Series 0CM
- Attractive classic chrome aviation-style lift buckle
- Buckle measures 2 ⅜ by 2 ½ inches
- Webbing measures 1 ⅞ inches wide
- Available in 60-inch and 75-inch webbing lengths
- 60-inch belt measures 32-inches on the buckle side an 24-inches on the lap side
- 75-inch belt measures 48-inches on the buckle side and 24-inches on the lap side
- Chrome seat belt ends
- Mounting hardware is available
- Economical solution to your seat belt needs
- Price is per each seat belt
- Learn more about Seat Belt Fitment
Not for off road applications. Do not use on a racetrack.