1952 Kaiser Virginian Special Retractable Aviation Style Lap Belt
Want to see our webbing colors in person?Order a webbing swatch here.
RetroBelt® retractable lap belts with classic chrome aviation-style lift buckles feature an extremely small retractor measuring just 3 inches wide by 2 inches tall to easily fit into your classic 1952 Kaiser Virginian Special. These seat belts use an inertia locking style retractor that locks in the event of a sudden motion or stop. Available in three colors with color-matched retractors and webbing stitching. The adjustable polished chrome buckle has 27 inches of webbing, more than enough to fit beneath the bench seats of classic cars and trucks. Our seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. Many vehicles manufactured prior to the late 1960’s were not equipped with seat belts. Adding seat belts is a wise investment in the safety of yourself and your family. Mounting hardware is available. Price is per each seat belt.
- RetroBelt® seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards FMVSS 209 and FMVSS 302
- Made in China
- Inertia locking retractor measures just 3 inches wide by 2 inches tall
- Color-matched retractors and webbing stitching
- Classic chrome aviation-style lift buckle
- Buckle measures 2 ⅛ by 2 ½ inches
- Black, bright red or tan webbing with 43 inches on the retractor side and 27 inches on the buckle side
- Webbing measures 1 ⅞ inches wide
- Chrome seat belt ends
- Mounting hardware is available
- Economical solution to your seat belt needs
- Price is per each seat belt
- Learn more about Seat Belt Fitment
Not for off road applications. Do not use on a racetrack.