1962 Porsche 56B Retractable Push Button Lap Belt for Bench Seats
Want to see our webbing colors in person?Order a webbing swatch here.
These RetroBelt® retractable lap belts feature a very small retractor – just 3 inches wide by 2 inches tall – for easy installation into the tight spaces of your classic 1962 Porsche 56B. Featuring an attractive chrome starburst push-button buckle and chrome belt ends, this retractable system has 20 inches of webbing on the buckle side, making it ideal for the bench seats found in many classic automobiles. These seat belts use an inertia locking retractor that locks in the event of a sudden motion or stop. Our seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. Many vehicles manufactured prior to the late 1960’s were not equipped with seat belts. Adding seat belts is a wise investment in the safety of yourself and your family. Mounting hardware is available. Price is per each seat belt.
- RetroBelt® seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards FMVSS 209 and FMVSS 302
- Made in China
- Inertia locking retractor measures just 3 inches wide By 2 inches tall
- Starburst push-button buckle measures 2 by 2 inches
- 20 inches of webbing on the buckle side for use with bench seats
- Black, bright red or tan webbing with 43 inches on retractor side and 20 inches on buckle side
- Webbing measures 1 ⅞ inches wide
- Chrome seat belt ends
- Mounting hardware is available
- Economical solution to your seat belt needs
- Price is per each seat belt
- Learn more about Seat Belt Fitment
Not for off road applications. Do not use on a racetrack.