RetroBelt®'s lap and shoulder belt kit includes everything you will need to add a retractable belt system for two passengers to your classic 1967-73 Mercury Cougar. Kits are available in eleven colors with color-matched stitching and retractors. The retractors hold 96 inches of webbing, with 39 inches of webbing outside for a total of over 11 feet of seat belt webbing. The buckle side is 27 inches long and is fully adjustable for maximum installation flexibility. Retractors have an advanced inertia design which locks both top and bottom sections upon a sudden stop. Our seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. Many vehicles in the early to late 1960’s were not equipped with seat belts. Adding seat belts to these vehicles is an invaluable investment in your vehicle and in your family’s safety. Advanced fabrication skills may be required to install anchor points; please consult with a professional installation specialist. Mounting hardware included. Price is per pair of seat belts for two passengers.
- RetroBelt® seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards FMVSS 209 and FMVSS 302
- Made in Taiwan
- Eleven colors with color-matched retractors and stitching
- Classic chrome aviation-style lift buckles
- Advanced inertia reel system works in both horizontal and vertical positions
- Mounting hardware included to ensure maximum safety
- Retractors measure 3 inches wide by 2 inches tall
- Webbing measures 1 ⅞ inches wide
- 135 inches of webbing on retractor side, 27 inches on buckle side
- Buckles measure 2 ⅜ by 2 ½ inches
- Chrome belt ends
- Price is per pair of seat belts for two passengers
- Learn more about Seat Belt Fitment
Not for off road applications. Do not use on a racetrack.