RetroBelt®'s four-point harness features an attractive chrome push-button buckle and black webbing. This is not a racing harness, but is an advanced driver or passenger restraint system designed to provide an additional level of safety over lap belts or lap and shoulder belt systems. The harness is fully adjustable and mounts to the existing seat belt anchors. Mounting hardware is included to install the harness to the floor, harness bar or roll bar. Adding seat belts is a wise investment in the safety of yourself and your family. Our seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. Price is per each seat belt.
- Mounting hardware included to ensure maximum safety
- Lap portion adjustable from 1 inch to 18 inches
- Rear portion adjustable from 15 inches to 67 inches
- Webbing measures 1 ⅞ inches wide
- Chrome belt ends
- Attractive chrome starburst push-button buckles
- Buckle measures 2 by 2 inches
- Installation guide
- Made in China
Not for off road applications. Do not use on a racetrack.
Note: Please refer to product packaging for the most up to date country of origin.