RetroBelt®'s lap and shoulder belt kit includes everything you will need to add a retractable belt system for two passengers to your classic 1967-73 Mercury Cougar. The 12-inch plastic sleeve makes this system perfect for installation in vehicles with bucket seats. The retractors hold 96 inches of webbing, with 39 inches of webbing outside for a total of over 11 feet of seat belt webbing. These seat belts feature classic chrome push-button buckles and chrome belt ends. Retractors have an advanced inertia design which locks during sudden stops. The webbing and its stitching are color-matched to the retractors. Our seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. Many vehicles in the early to late 1960’s were not equipped with seat belts. Adding belts to these vehicles is an invaluable investment in your vehicle and in your family’s safety. This product may require advanced fabrication skills to install anchor points; please consult a professional installation specialist. Mounting hardware included. Price is per pair of seat belts for two passengers.
- RetroBelt® seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards FMVSS 209 and FMVSS 302
- Made in China
- Eight colors with color-matched retractors and stitching
- Classic chrome push-button buckles
- Advanced inertia reel system works in both horizontal and vertical positions
- Mounting hardware included to ensure maximum safety
- Retractors measure 3 inches wide by 2 inches tall
- Webbing measures 1 ⅞ inches wide
- 135 inches of webbing on retractor side, 12 inches on buckle side
- Buckles measure 2 ⅜ by 2 ½ inches
- Chrome belt ends
- Price is per pair of seat belts for two passengers
- Learn more about Seat Belt Fitment
Not for off road applications. Do not use on a racetrack.
Note: Please refer to product packaging for the most up to date country of origin.