COVID-19 is continuing to cause shipping delays with individual carriers. We are still processing orders within 24 hours; however, some carriers experience delays when delivering orders.
Find Your Vehicle
1973-91 GM or Chevrolet Truck Shoulder Belt System with Push Button Buckles – For Bench Seats
RetroBelt®'s 1973-91 Chevy/GMC Truck lap and shoulder belt kit includes everything you will need to add a retractable belt system for two passengers to your classic 1973-91 GM/Chevrolet Truck . 20 inches of webbing on female buckle side make this system perfect for installation in vehicles with bench seats. The retractors hold 96 inches of webbing, with 39 inches of webbing outside for a total of over 11 feet of belt. The webbing and its stitching are color-matched to the retractors. These seat belts feature classic chrome push-button buckles and chrome belt ends. Retractors have an advanced inertia design which locks during sudden stops. Our seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. Many GM vehicles in the early to late 1960’s were not equipped with seat belts. Adding seat belts to these vehicles is an invaluable investment in your vehicle and in your family’s safety. This product may require advanced fabrication skills to install anchor points; please consult a professional installation specialist. Mounting hardware included. Price is per pair of seat belts for two passengers.
- RetroBelt® seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards FMVSS 209 and FMVSS 302
- Made in China
- Six colors with color-matched retractors and stitching
- Classic chrome push-button buckles
- Advanced inertia reel system works in both horizontal and vertical positions
- Mounting hardware is inlcuded to ensure maximum safety
- Retractors measure 3 inches wide by 2 inches tall
- Webbing measures 1 ⅞ inches wide
- 135 inches of webbing on retractor side, 20 inches on buckle side
- Buckles measure 2 ⅜ by 2 ½ inches
- Chrome belt ends
- Price is per pair of seat belts for two passengers
- Installation guide
- Learn more about Seat Belt Fitment
Not for off road applications. Do not use on a racetrack.
Retractor dimensions for Black, Bright Red, and Tan seat belts:
Retractor dimensions for all other color options: