Shop By Color
Shop By Buckle
Shoulder Belt with Push-button Buckle – For Bench Seats
Want to see our webbing colors in person?Order a webbing swatch here.
Featuring attractive starburst push-button buckles and chrome belt ends, RetroBelt®'s retractable lap and shoulder belts have twenty inches of webbing on the buckle side, making them ideal for the bench seats found in your classic . Our retractors are very small – just three inches wide by two inches tall – so they can be installed in the tightest spaces. The retractors function in either the vertical or horizontal position. This system uses an advanced inertia retractor that locks to support both the upper and lower parts of the body in the event of a sudden stop. The retractor holds 96 inches of webbing, with 39 inches of webbing outside for a total of over 11 feet of belt. Our seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. Many vehicles manufactured prior to the late 1960’s were not equipped with seat belts. Adding seat belts is a wise investment in the safety of yourself and your family. Mounting hardware is available separately. Price is per each seat belt.
- RetroBelt® seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards FMVSS 209 and FMVSS 302
- Made in China
- Twenty-inches of webbing on buckle side
- Inertia locking retractor measures 3-inches wide by 2-inches tall
- Starburst push-button buckle and chrome belt ends
- Hard black plastic sleeves on buckle sides for use with bucket seats
- Available in eight colors with color-matched retractors
- Webbing measures 1 7/8 inches wide
- 135-inches of webbing on retractor side, 20 inches on buckle side
- Buckles measure 2 by 2 inches
- Chrome belt ends
- Mounting hardware is available separately
- Economical solution to your seat belt needs
- Price is per each seat belt
- Fabrication skills may be required to establish shoulder anchor point – please consult a professional installation specialist
- Learn more about Seat Belt Fitment
Not for off road applications. Do not use on a racetrack.
Retractor dimensions for Black, Bright Red, and Tan seat belts:
Retractor dimensions for all other color options: