RetroBelt®'s retractable lap and shoulder seat belts with classic chrome aviation-style buckles are available in eleven colors to match the interior of your classic vehicle. The webbing and its stitching are color-matched to the retractors, and the belt ends are chromed. The retractor holds 96 inches of webbing, with 39 inches of webbing outside for a total of over 11 feet of seat belt webbing. The buckle side is 27 inches long and is fully adjustable for maximum installation flexibility. This system uses an advanced inertia retractor that locks to support both the upper and lower parts of the body in the event of a sudden stop. The retractor may be mounted in either the horizontal or vertical positions. Our seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. Many vehicles manufactured prior to the late 1960’s were not equipped with seat belts. Adding seat belts is a wise investment in the safety of yourself and your family. Mounting hardware sold separately. Price is per each seat belt.
- RetroBelt® seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards FMVSS 209 and FMVSS 302
- Eleven colors with color-matched retractors and stitching
- Classic chrome aviation-style lift buckles
- Advanced inertia reel system works in both horizontal and vertical positions
- Mounting hardware is available separately
- Retractors measure 3 inches wide by 2 inches tall
- Webbing measures 1 ⅞ inches wide
- 135 inches of webbing on retractor side, 27 inches on buckle side
- Buckles measure 2 ⅜ by 2 ½ inches
- Chrome belt ends
- Price is per each seat belt
- Fabrication skills may be required to establish shoulder anchor point – please consult a professional installation specialist
- Learn more about Seat Belt Fitment
- Made in China
Not for off road applications. Do not use on a racetrack.