These RetroBelt® original equipment-style lap belts for your classic vehicle are equipped with chrome push-button buckles featuring a starburst design, and webbing color-matched to its stitching. Our seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. Many vehicles manufactured prior to the late 1960’s were not equipped with seat belts. Adding seat belts is a wise investment in the safety of yourself and your family. Mounting hardware is available. Price is per each seat belt.
Available in Black.
The 90-inch belt measures 45-inches on the buckle side and 45-inches on the lap side.
- RetroBelt® seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards FMVSS 209 and FMVSS 302
- OE-style chrome push-button with starburst design
- Buckle measures 2 by 2 inches
- Webbing measures 1 ⅞ inches wide
- Chrome seat belt ends
- Mounting hardware is available
- Economical solution to your seat belt needs
- Price is per each seat belt
- Learn more about Seat Belt Fitment
- Made in China
Not for off road applications. Do not use on a racetrack.
Note: Please refer to product packaging for the most up to date country of origin.