Featuring attractive starburst push-button buckles and chrome belt ends, RetroBelt®'s retractable lap and shoulder belts have twenty inches of webbing on the buckle side, making them ideal for the bench seats found in your classic. Our retractors are very small – just three inches wide by two inches tall – so they can be installed in the tightest spaces. The retractors function in either the vertical or horizontal position. This system uses an advanced inertia retractor that locks to support both the upper and lower parts of the body in the event of a sudden stop. The retractor holds 96 inches of webbing, with 39 inches of webbing outside for a total of over 11 feet of belt. Our seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. Many vehicles manufactured prior to the late 1960’s were not equipped with seat belts. Adding seat belts is a wise investment in the safety of yourself and your family. Mounting hardware is available separately. Price is per each seat belt.
- RetroBelt® seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards FMVSS 209 and FMVSS 302
- Twenty-inches of webbing on buckle side
- Inertia locking retractors measure 3.75 inches wide by 2.75 inches tall by 3.5 inches long
- Starburst push-button buckle and chrome belt ends
- Now also included: 12 inch buckle side w/hard black plastic sleeve for use with bucket seats
- Available in eight colors
- Webbing measures 1 7/8 inches wide
- 135-inches of webbing on retractor side, 20 inches on buckle side
- Buckles measure 2 by 2 inches
- Chrome belt ends
- Mounting hardware is available separately
- Economical solution to your seat belt needs
- Price is per each seat belt
- Fabrication skills may be required to establish shoulder anchor point – please consult a professional installation specialist
- These seat belts are not designed to work with vehicles that have electric seat belt warning systems.
- Learn more about Seat Belt Fitment
- Made in Taiwan
Not for off road applications. Do not use on a racetrack.
Note: Please refer to product packaging for the most up to date country of origin.